Tobias Brügger studied Theology and Management Studies in Pretoria and Zurich. He received his MTh in Theological Ethics from the University of South Africa in 2010, specializing in Christian Leadership in Context. In his MTh dissertation, he explored the relationship of faith and international management in a multinational enterprise, combining conceptual research and fieldwork among business managers. He is currently conducting fieldwork among Christian business managers in Switzerland. In his PhD project, he explores the role of the body as a practical and conceptual bridge between faith and work.
- Real presence
- Christian living
- Management, spirituality and religion
- Faith-work integration
- War and spirituality
- Brügger, Tobias & Huppenbauer, Markus 2018. Contemporary research on faith, spirituality and religion at work and the study of Christians at work. Paper presented at the Faith@Work Summit, Chicago, IL. www.fwsummit.org.
- Brügger, Tobias 2018. Aktuelle Forschungsbestrebungen zu Spiritualität/Religion und Management und die Frage nach dem Christsein am Arbeitsplatz. Paper presented at the 1. Wiener Symposium zu Glaube und Management (Glaube & Management: komplementär, konträr, kontrovers?), 25.-26. Juni 2018, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Österreich.
- Brügger, Tobias & Kretzschmar, Louise 2015. Integrating Christian living and international management. In KOERS — Bulletin for Christian Scholarship 80(1), 14-22. Print version (PDF, 724 KB)
- Brügger, Tobias 2010. Freedom and Orientation. A Christian contribution to International Management. MTh Dissertation. Pretoria: University of South Africa.